Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bunny Update 2

Well the bunnies are out of the nest and exploring their new world. I have read that they will return at night. Two are staying in the playground and one has jumped ship. We can't find him. So, I let you know if they return at night. I picked one up and they are very cute!! Ashlin also picked one up. I don't think Ashlin could be more excited. She calls herself "grandma" to the bunnies. On a side note a bird fell out of it's nest on Friday and we put it back without touching it with our hands (poor thing didn't have one feather yet). This morning while having a meeting at our house a bird flew right into our glass door. It was down for the count for a few minutes. I think it's okay, it just may have a headache for the rest of the day. 

Well have a great day! I'm signing off from wild kingdom (also know has the Conn house).

4 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

We found the third bunny! It was just hiding really well.

Shelly said...

This has been really fun to read! Thanks for the treat!

Julie said...

Dang, who needs to go to the zoo? We'll just go to the conn house! :)

Mandy said...

I'm tellin' ya! You guys are having a blast! Who would have thought in the metropolis of Sanger! ;)