Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My morning.

This morning has been very crazy at the Conn household. Levi tired getting the bowl of eggs out of the fridge. I really don't know why. I think he was trying to get a yogurt out of the fridge. I am guessing by the look of things the bowl of eggs were in his way. So he took them out (literally). This went bad for the eggs and Levi. I guess I will be going to the store later. While I was cleaning up the mess Claire ran into the kitchen and fell into the eggs. She's okay, just hurt her leg a little. Then after cleaning that mess up and go to take the clothes out of the washing machine and find a Pull-up in with the wash. If this has ever happened to you, you know what a mess this is. Let's just say I'm washing all the clothes again. One more thing Carley was crying during all of this. I really need a sweet tea from Sonic. 
While typing this, Levi bit Claire. This day may turn out really bad for Levi.
Did I mention I need a LARGE SWEET TEA!!!!


















10 comments:

Amy said...

Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Robert Conn said...

I love you!

Shelly Conn said...

Well I ended up counting how many eggs Levi broke, 14 in all!
The day really didn't get much better, the kids were just pills that day. Some of our great friends (Bobby and Julie) came over that night and let Robert and I go for dinner by ourselves. It's was nice. Sometime to regroup.

Mandy said...

Not such a "lucky" St. Patrick's Day, huh? Hope the rest of your week went better!

Mandy said...

By the way, I love how you documented everything with pictures. I'm only assuming that Levi is not in the pics because you had him hanging by his toenails...a little term I like to use with Cooper Mack!

Elizabeth said...

Oh girl...and I thought having one drives me crazy!

Shelly said...

Funny! So glad to see things like this happen at other people's homes.
PS: I call Sonic drink "Happy Juice".

Sometimes, Mama just needs some "Happy Juice".

Shelly said...

By the above comment, I mean happen in other peoples homes too. Not just ours.

Shelly Conn said...

I LOVE me some Sweet tea from Sonic!!!!!!

Shelly Conn said...

Happy Juice, Happy Juice I love Happy Juice.